Mushroom Poached Eggs
|Minced onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|English muffins||3 , split|
|Thinly sliced cooked ham||6|
1. Melt butter in large skillet. Add onions and cook over medium heat just until onions are tender but not browned.
2. Blend in soup and milk and heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low.
3. Carefully break eggs into a saucer, then slide into sauce, one by one, side by side.
4. Cover skillet and cook 7 to 10 minutes or until eggs are cooked to taste.
5. While eggs are cooking, toast muffins and butter.
6. Place a muffin half on a plate, top with 1 slice of ham. Cover with 1 egg and some of the sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1832 Calories from Fat 614
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.2%
Saturated Fat 28.3 g141.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1349.8 mg449.9%
Sodium 2361.3 mg98.4%
Total Carbohydrates 200 g66.8%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44.1%
Sugars 15.8 g
Protein 89 g178.5%
Vitamin A 46.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 64.8% Iron 70.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet