Egg And Vegetable Moilee
|Green chilies||6 Gram (2 In Number)|
1. Hard-boil the eggs. Crack and put into water.
2. Peel potatoes and quarter. Wash cauliflower and break into flowerettes with the leaves.
3. Peel carrots and cut into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
4. Peel ard slice onions and ginger. Slit green chillies.
5. Grate coconut and prepare 3 extractions, thick, medium and thin. Extract lime juice.
6. Heat oil, saute onions, green chillies and ginger and cook till the onion slices are tender.
7. Add turmeric and potatoes. Saute for a few minutes.
8. Add third extraction of coconut milk and cook gently till potatoes are three-fourths done.
9. Add carrots, cauliflower and salt. Simmer for a further 5-10 minuter.
10. Add chopped tomatoes and second extract of coconut milk. Simmer.
11. Add lime juice and test for seasoning.
12. Now add shelled eggs cut into halves. Bring to boil.
13. Add first extract of coconut milk. Turn off the fire and mix gently.
Calories 555 Calories from Fat 359
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g65.1%
Saturated Fat 31.6 g158%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 607.6 mg25.3%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 13.4 g53.4%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 13 g25.3%
Vitamin A 95.2% Vitamin C 71.9%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 25.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet