1. Prepare, cook and mash the potatoes.
2. Melt the margarine and beat half of it and the milk into the potatoes.
3. Place the potatoes in 7.5 cm, deep baking tins. Smooth over the top.
4. Use egg shell to make nests; break an egg into each.
5. Sprinkle the rest of the margarine over the top and place in a hot oven until the eggs are cooked and the potato is brown.
6. Serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1160 Calories from Fat 343
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g59.1%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g51.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 850.9 mg283.6%
Sodium 756.5 mg31.5%
Total Carbohydrates 172 g57.3%
Dietary Fiber 20.1 g80.2%
Sugars 11.3 g
Protein 45 g90.5%
Vitamin A 35.2% Vitamin C 298.8%
Calcium 27.3% Iron 59.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet