Welcome to Betty's kitchen! Today I am making Quick Trick Deviled Eggs from Leftover Easter Eggs. This is a great way to make use of the leftover part of the colored Easter eggs. It is really quick, easy and tasty - so, you should definitely give it a try.
Thousand island dressing
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Fresh parsley/Dried parsley / pimiento / finely chopped green pepper
2 Tablespoon, finely chopped (For Garnish)
1) Cut 6 hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
2) Mash yolks and blend in 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing.
3) Refill hollowed-out egg whites.
4) Garnish with fresh (or dried) parsley, pimiento, or finely chopped green pepper, if desired.
5) Place in a nice arrangement on a serving dish.
6) You may chill these, or serve them immediately. Be sure to cover and chill any leftovers. Happy Easter! Enjoy the Quick Trick Deviled Eggs! --Betty :)
Got leftover eggs from last night's Easter party? Fret not! Bet on Betty's quick deviled eggs recipe that is just the perfect way to use up your leftover boiled eggs. Prepared in minutes, deviled eggs serves as the perfect canvas for creative and delicious fillings. Stream the video recipe to learn more on this.