1) Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2) Grease 8 ramekins and keep aside.
3) Slice the prosciutto into 8 pieces.
4) Place a prosciutto slice at the bottom of each ramekin.
5) Crack an egg over the prosciutto in each ramekin.
6) Drizzle a little cream over the egg in each ramekin.
7) Sprinkle each ramekin with thyme and rosemary.
8) Season with the salt and pepper to taste.
9) Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
10) Serve the baked eggs with prosciutto and herbs hot.
Planning for a fabulous breakfast for this weekend? You should try out the recipe of baked eggs on prosciutto with a sprinkle of your favorite herbs. Doesn't it sound exotic? Yes, it is. Check out the instructions from the video and get ready for an exotic weekend breakfast.