Deviled Eggs Florentine
|Condensed cream of shrimp soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Canned deveined shrimps||5 Ounce, drained, rinsed (1 Can)|
|Frozen chopped spinach package||20 Ounce (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||6 , shelled|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
1. Combine the soup and milk in a saucepan and heat slowly, stirring until blended; fold in shrimps.
2. While soup heats, cook spinach, drain.
3. Halve each egg crosswise. Remove yolks carefully; place in a small bowl; mash with a fork. Stir in salt, mayonnaise or salad dressing and mustard. Pile back into whites, mounding slightly.
4. Spoon spinach into 4 small, shallow baking dishes. Place 3 stuffed eggs on top of each; spoon the shrimp sauce over all.
5. Bake in hot oven (400°) 10 minutes, until hot. Garnish with parsley, if you wish.