Bacon, Egg And Toast Breakfast
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Tablespoon (If Desired)|
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Spread one side of bread slice with butter. Cut a 3-inch circle from center of slice, using a drinking glass or biscuit cutter.
3. Place bacon in single layer in center of preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Turn bacon over and move to one end of grill. Add bread pieces, buttered-side-down.
5. Microwave for 1 minute on HIGH. Turn bread pieces over. Break egg into hole in center of bread slice.
6. Microwave for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until egg is desired doneness.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 221 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.1%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 232.8 mg77.6%
Sodium 313.1 mg13%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 10 g19.9%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.8% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet