Bacon, Egg And Toast Breakfast
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Tablespoon (If Desired)|
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Spread one side of bread slice with butter. Cut a 3-inch circle from center of slice, using a drinking glass or biscuit cutter.
3. Place bacon in single layer in center of preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Turn bacon over and move to one end of grill. Add bread pieces, buttered-side-down.
5. Microwave for 1 minute on HIGH. Turn bread pieces over. Break egg into hole in center of bread slice.
6. Microwave for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until egg is desired doneness.