Deviled Eggs or Dressed Eggs is an egg appetizer dish that uses boiled chicken eggs as the main ingredient. Originally, this dish is composed of spicy ingredients which became the reason why this dish was named as such.
By far, this is probably the easiest recipe that we featured. If you have boiled eggs available, it would not take more than 5 minutes to prepare this dish. Though it may sound too simple, the taste of this dish is something that is out-of -the-ordinary.
Hard boiled eggs
6 , slit lengthwise
5 Tablespoon, mince
3 Tablespoon, mince
3 Tablespoon, softened
2 Tablespoon, mince
1. Cut the hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise, separate the yolk from the whites, set aside.
2. Mince the smoked salmon, green onions; finely chop the dill, set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, mash the boiled egg yolks.
4. Add salt, paprika, mustard powder, minced smoked salmon, cream cheese, sour cream, and minced green onions then mix thoroughly.
5. Scoop the mixture using a spoon and place it on center of the sliced boiled egg white.
6. Garnish with salmon and dill, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
7. Serve the devilled eggs with salmon chilled.