Who better to teach kids how to cook than a kid? 18-year-old Justin Miller published his first cookbook several years ago and is already a professionally trained chef. This is a recipe for a quick egg breakfast kids will love to help make.
1. Place the piece of bread flat and press the top of a glass or cup into the center, cutting out a circle of the bread and set aside.
2. Melt a little butter into the bottom of the pan, just enough to keep the bread from sticking. Place both pieces of the bread in the pan.
3. Crack an egg into the center of the piece of bread where the hole has been cut out.
4. Allow to cook for a couple of minutes, place the egg in a serving plate.
5. Remove from pan and place the bread cut-out on top of the egg that's in the center of the piece of bread.
6. Drizzle maple syrup all over it and enjoy.