1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and leave aside.
3) Slit the peppers lengthwise and rinse in cold water.
4) Fill the peppers with cheese.
5) On a clean board, pat the sausage into thin patties.
6) Wrap the patty around stuffed peppers, laying seam side down on a baking sheet.
7) Bake In the oven for 5 to 10 minutes until sausage is cooked.
8) Drain the fat grease and leave sausage-peppers aside.
9) On the working table roll out each biscuit, place a sausage-pepper at one end and roll up.
10) Bake at in the oven for 10 to 20 minutes until biscuits are browned.
11) Slice each in half diagonally in the center and serve hot.