Deviled Eggs have always been a hit, but right now they are hot! Here are two of my takes; one with a Spanish flair and one with the classic pairing of eggs and truffle. After making these 2 deviled eggs recipes, try your hand at developing your own recipe. Maybe combining sour cream or cream fraiche with the mayonnaise, vinegar in place of mustard and a fresh herb blend of your choice. Remember to finish with a garnish for that upscale look.
6 Large, hard boiled
1 Tablespoon, pureed
1. In a food processor, place roasted pepper and blend till smooth.
2. Put the puree in a strainer and place over a bowl and allow the excess moisture to drain off.
3. Peel the eggs, cut in half lengthwise, and remove the yolk.
4. In a bowl, place the yolk and mash the yolk with fork.
5. Add mayonnaise, red pepper puree, sherry vinegar and mix.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. On a plate, place halved eggs and fill the yolk mixture.
8. Dust the eggs with paprika and refrigerate.
Eggs do make a complete breakfast and if you are fond of eating them too, here is a quick recipe fro deviled eggs just for you. Watch how the chef makes simply devious deviled eggs by mixing in some mayonnaise and sauce. Also, do make a note of tips which are shared in the video.