2 Cup (32 tbs) (As Required To Cover The Eggs Completely)
1. In a saucepan, take six eggs.
2. Pour water over it such that it covers the eggs completely.
3. Keep it on a high flame. As soon as it starts to bubble or the eggs start dancing, turn off the flame.
4. Cover with lid and set the timer to 17 minutes.
5. After 17 minutes, drain the water off at the sink.
6. Pour cold water and swirl the eggs a bit. Drain the water.
7. Fill cold water again in the saucepan and let it sit for around 20 minutes or till the eggs cool.
8. Peel the eggs under running water.
9. Use hard boiled eggs for a salad or for Easter eggs.