Lemon Egg Fluff
|Unflavored gelatin||3 Ounce (3 Envelopes)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Few Grains)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||10 , beaten|
|Frozen lemonade concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed (1 Can)|
|Cherry cinnamon sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Thoroughly blend gelatin, sugar, and salt in a heavy saucepan. Mix in water. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Gradually add a small amount of hot gelatin mixture to egg yolks, stirring constantly. Blend into mixture in saucepan; cook and stir 2 minutes without boiling.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in lemonade concentrate. Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
4. Beat egg whites until frothy. Gradually add sugar, continuing to beat until stiff peaks are formed; fold in gelatin mixture. Turn into a 2 1/2-quart tower mold and chill until firm.
5. Unmold onto a chilled serving plate and serve with sauce.