Lemon Egg Fluff
|Unflavored gelatin||3 Ounce (3 Envelopes)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Few Grains)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||10 , beaten|
|Frozen lemonade concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed (1 Can)|
|Cherry cinnamon sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Thoroughly blend gelatin, sugar, and salt in a heavy saucepan. Mix in water. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Gradually add a small amount of hot gelatin mixture to egg yolks, stirring constantly. Blend into mixture in saucepan; cook and stir 2 minutes without boiling.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in lemonade concentrate. Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
4. Beat egg whites until frothy. Gradually add sugar, continuing to beat until stiff peaks are formed; fold in gelatin mixture. Turn into a 2 1/2-quart tower mold and chill until firm.
5. Unmold onto a chilled serving plate and serve with sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1393 Calories from Fat 363
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g62.1%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g71.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1850.9 mg617%
Sodium 1205.8 mg50.2%
Total Carbohydrates 137 g45.6%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 128.4 g
Protein 128 g256.4%
Vitamin A 43.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 26.2% Iron 29.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet