1) Slice eggs in half lengthwise to remove yolks and set whites aside.
2) In a bowl, take out the yolks and mash well.
3) To the yolks add mayonnaise, parsley, chives, mustard, dill, salt, paprika, pepper, garlic powder and milk and mix well.
4) Evenly fill the egg whites with this mixture.
5) Garnish with parsley and paprika and serve on a large platter and enjoy!
Wondering what to do with left over Easter eggs? Here is an amazing solution. Watch this video to see how the chef converts left-over Easter eggs into a great dish, with simple spices, milk and mayonnaise. Also, don’t miss out an excellent tip the lady shares, for piping the filling into the egg whites.