Tamara's Italian Frittata- An Easy And Yummy Dish!
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crushed garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Green veggies||1 Cup (16 tbs) (I used Broccolitini a type of broccoli)|
|Skim mozzarella cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Pre-Heat oven to Broil setting
2. Warm 8-10 inched skillet on stove top and coat with non-stick spray.
3. Whisk eggs and milk together
4. Sauté garlic in pan for a few seconds
5. Pour egg mixture into pan
6. Place sliced tomatoes and broccoli/spinach evenly on top
7. Sprinkle cheese, salt and Paprika on top
8. Cover pan
9. Let cook for about 5 minutes or until eggs are twice the size and still a little wet looking in the center
10. Place oven proof pan into oven and remove top
11. Let Broil for 3-4 minutes
12. Remove when the cheese is browned
13. Eat up!