Gotta love that yolk! Eggs can be prepared in many different ways but the trick is to come up with a plate that will give you maximum enjoyment. Almost any Caribbean resort will cook eggs for you on demand but the best of all is this recipe I learned in Aruba!
1. Grind some cheese onto a plate. That plate will be for the fried eggs!
2. Oil and heat up the frying pan.
3. Once the pan is hot, LOWER THE FLAME, and then break the 2 eggs. One immediately after the other.
You may optionally want to break them in advance and keep them in a bowl to minimize the difference in their cookedness (if that is even an English word).
4. Immediately, while they are still fuzzing and raw, add the cheese from the plate to the still liquid egg white so that it melts in.
5. After no more than a minute, carefully detach the eggs from the pan with a spatula. And then…
6. (Oh this is so important that it requires a whole step of its own!) …FLIP IT!!!
7. After 10-12 seconds dump them onto the plate from cheese.
In the end
The yolks should be raw, liquid and intact inside. They should be covered with a thin layer of egg white as a result of flipping. That is why they are called overeasy! Shake the plate. Do the yolks shake like small sacs of water? YES, YOU GOT IT!