Stir Fried Scallops With Egg
|Ham||2 Tablespoon, smoked|
1. Cut scallops as in Stir-fried Scallops and Onion. Mince smoked ham.
2. Combine sherry, sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Separate eggs. Combine 2 yolks with 1 white and beat until smooth. (Reserve remaining white for another recipe.)
4. Heat oil. Add scallops and stir-fry to brown lightly (2 to 3 minutes). Add sherry-sugar mixture; stir-fry 1 minute more.
5. Add beaten eggs; then cook, stirring, over high heat until scallops are coated with egg. Garnish with minced ham and serve.