Stirred Eggs And Pork
|Lean pork||1⁄2 Pound|
1. Slice pork paper-thin or shred. Slice fresh mushrooms. Mince scallion stalks.
2. Beat eggs together with water.
3. Heat oil. Add eggs and cook over medium-high heat as in Basic Stirred Eggs until half done. (They should be quite moist.) Remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add scallions and stir-fry a few times until translucent. Add pork; stir-fry until it loses its pinkness (about 2 minutes).
5. Add mushrooms and salt; stir-fry until mushrooms begin to soften.
6. Return eggs and cook, stirring, until they just begin to set.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1037 Calories from Fat 648
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g111.6%
Saturated Fat 17.5 g87.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1423.1 mg474.4%
Sodium 1524.2 mg63.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 88 g176.5%
Vitamin A 35.5% Vitamin C 16.8%
Calcium 19.8% Iron 48.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet