Stirred Eggs And Pork
|Lean pork||1⁄2 Pound|
1. Slice pork paper-thin or shred. Slice fresh mushrooms. Mince scallion stalks.
2. Beat eggs together with water.
3. Heat oil. Add eggs and cook over medium-high heat as in Basic Stirred Eggs until half done. (They should be quite moist.) Remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add scallions and stir-fry a few times until translucent. Add pork; stir-fry until it loses its pinkness (about 2 minutes).
5. Add mushrooms and salt; stir-fry until mushrooms begin to soften.
6. Return eggs and cook, stirring, until they just begin to set.