Stirred Eggs With Pork And Shrimp
|Lean pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Ginger root slices||2|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Mince pork. Shell and devein shrimp; if large, cut in two.
2. Mince scallion and ginger root; then combine with cornstarch, cold water, sherry, soy sauce and salt. Add to pork and shrimp, and toss to coat.
3. Heat oil. Add pork and shrimp and stir-fry until pork begins to brown and shrimp turn pinkish (2 to 3 minutes). Remove from pan.
4. Beat eggs in a bowl; then stir in pork and shrimp.
5. Heat remaining oil. Add egg mixture and cook until done as in Basic Stirred Eggs.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1013 Calories from Fat 536
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.4%
Saturated Fat 13 g64.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1267.7 mg422.6%
Sodium 2691.6 mg112.1%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.76 g3%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 96 g191.7%
Vitamin A 30.8% Vitamin C 14.8%
Calcium 24.7% Iron 60.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet