Stirred Eggs With Pork And Shrimp
|Lean pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Ginger root slices||2|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Mince pork. Shell and devein shrimp; if large, cut in two.
2. Mince scallion and ginger root; then combine with cornstarch, cold water, sherry, soy sauce and salt. Add to pork and shrimp, and toss to coat.
3. Heat oil. Add pork and shrimp and stir-fry until pork begins to brown and shrimp turn pinkish (2 to 3 minutes). Remove from pan.
4. Beat eggs in a bowl; then stir in pork and shrimp.
5. Heat remaining oil. Add egg mixture and cook until done as in Basic Stirred Eggs.