Buttered prawns with egg floss is a Malaysian dish with little Indian influence. It has curry leaves which are mostly used in Indian recipes. Buttered prawns is a very easy recipe and does not long to prepare it. When served with egg floss on top, the dish tastes amazing.
1 , beaten
4 , chopped
1 Can (10 oz)
1. Heat butter in a wok and add some oil too.
2. Add egg yolk and stir vigrously. Cook it until light brown.
3. Drain excess oil from egg floss.
4. Fry prawns until golden brown.
5. Melt butter in wok and add chili, curry leaves.
6. Season it with salt and sugar.
7. Add evaporated milk and prawns. Stir to mix.
8. Serve the buttered prawns with egg loss.
For more information please visit: http://chefpeterpang.wordpress.com
If you love seafood, this video is surely meant for you. Watch out to learn how the chef makes interesting buttered praens and garnishes it with curry leaves, seasoning and egg floss. It is a perfect dish to be paired with wines and drinks. Say Cheers!