Learn how to make a great fried egg with our quick and easy step-by-step guide.
1. In a nonstick frying pan over high heat, add one tablespoon of groundnut oil.
2. Once the oil is hot and bubbling, carefully break the egg into the pan. The egg will bubble immediately.
3. Tilt the pan and spoon some of the hot oil over the egg, coating the yolk.
4. Fry for one minute and look for the edges of the egg white to go brown.
5. After a minute, quickly transfer the egg on to the hot bread toast using a spatula.
6. Serve the egg on top of the bread toast.