1. In a large bowl add in eggs, milk, curry powder, sea salt, coriander, turmeric, red chili pepper flakes.
2. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil in a skillet on the stovetop over low heat.
3. Add in onion, garlic, peppers to the skillet and sauté until soft (onions and garlic will be slightly golden).
4. Add in the egg mixture to the skillet.
5. Turn the egg mixture about with a spatula until the eggs are done.
6. Plate scramble with smoked paprika, few dashes (on top of eggs) and avocado and Roma tomato.