|Choux pastry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||4 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate glace icing||2 Tablespoon|
1. Put the choux pastry mixture in a piping bag fitted with about 20 mm. (3/4") plain nozzle.
2. Grease a baking tin.
3. Pipe the mixture in even lengths on to the greased tin.
4. Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for 20 to 25 minutes. Do not open the oven door before this time. Be sure that the eclairs are cooked until quite crisp on the sides.
5. Slit open the eclair cases with scissors.
6. Beat the cream until stiff. Add the icing suger and beat a little.
7. Put the cream in a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
8. Fill the eclairs with the cream.
9. Cover the tops of the eclairs with chocolate glace icing.