Savory Cheese Eclairs
|Plain flour||150 Gram (1 cup)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Hot water||300 Milliliter (1 1/4 cups)|
|Egg||1 , beaten (extra)|
|Cream cheese||200 Gram (1 container, preferably Amul)|
|Onion||1 , grated|
|Chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon|
1. Soak bread cut into small pieces in milk for 10 minutes mash well and make into paste.
2. Beat in the egg and ground dry fruits and grated cheese. Mix well
3. Stir in melted butter and beat well. Add essence.
4. With the extra butter grease a baking dish and pour the mixture into it. Bake in a moderate oven 1 80Â°C-350Â°F-gas mark-4 for 25-30 minutes until firm and golden.
5. Cut into squares and serve hot or cold.