How To Clean Flour
Do you know how to clean flour ? Generally, packaged wheat flour does not contain impurities but if you know how to clean flour, it can be useful during those rare occasions when you get wheat that contain stones, bugs and other such impurities.
Things Required for Cleaning Flour
- Flour sifter
- Large bowl
- Medium bowl
- Air tight container
Steps to Clean Flour
- Transfer unclean flour little by little into the flour sifter.
- Gently sift the flour into a large bowl.
- The impurities do not pass through the flour sifter.
- Transfer impurities into a bowl and keep aside.
- Repeat sifting until the entire flour is clean.
- Transfer cleaned flour into airtight container and store for use later.
Tips to Clean Flour
- Stop sifting when most of the flour has passed through, leaving behind the impurities, lest they too fall in with the cleaned and sifted flour.
Sifting of flour is the easiest and quickest way to clean flour.