Keith Lorren's $2000 Recipe Contest/Scholarship
Enter the 2011-2012 Keith Lorren’s® $2,000 Recipe Contest
To enter, you must be one or more of the following:
- A home cook who prepares authentic cultural cuisine
- A professional chef, sous chef, or lead line cook in a restaurant, non-commercial foodservice establishment, or food truck
- A student at a professional culinary school
Your recipe must:
- Serve 6
- Be an entrée, intended to be the main course of a meal
- Use fresh, easily sourced ingredients
- Use at least one of the six following Seasoning Blends: Keith Lorren® brand All-Puropose Complete Seasoning , Keith Lorren® brand Beef/Oxtail Seasoning, Keith Lorren® brand Poultry Seasoning, Keith Lorren® brand Seafood Seasoning, Keith Lorren® brand BBQ Seasoning, or Keith Lorren® brand Collard Green/Country Vegetable Seasoning
- You may submit up to two (2) video recipes.
$2,000 Cash or
$2,000 Scholarship made payable to your college/university
1) Contest Entry Form (emailed or mailed) (keithLorrenSpices@gmail.com)
2) Photo of completed dish (emailed or mailed) (KeithLorrenSpices@gmail.com
3) (1) Video (up to 5 minutes in length, showing preparation/completion of dish and use of Keith Lorren® brand Seasonings) uploaded to www.ifood.tv or www.youtube.com Entrants must tag the video: “Keith Lorren’s $2000 Recipe Contest” , and submit link with Contest Entry Form . Winner may also be chosen to film a cooking episode with Keith Lorren. Contest Begins July 1st 2011. Post your video submission on twitter and face book also.
4) *Entries/Submissions will be judged by a panel of (5) Chefs. Entries will be graded on use of Keith Lorren® brand seasonings, originality, creativity, presentation, execution, and taste! Videos with the most Likes/Views will also be taken into consideration.
Show us how much you love Keith Lorren ® brand Seasonings.