How To Serve Yogurt
Yogurt is one of the most nutritious, refreshing, and pudding textured dairy products. To spice up your plain yogurt bowl, you need to know how to serve yogurt, with some simple creative tips, as it pairs well with starchy and vegan delights very well. Before making you equipped with the savvy ideas of sprucing up your bowl of yogurt, let me broach you with some of the nutritional power ingrained in the food. Yogurt is tart flavored food, made out of fermentation process by bacteria in milk. The gelled milk reckoned yogurt offers you best stomach ailment remedy, it is good for eyes, and arthritis, best for people with weakened immune system, keeps your bones, and skin healthy, and loaded with Vit C, B, calcium, and some essential proteins. So many health benefits will definitely send you waves on how to eat and serve yogurt, so let us take a look.
Quick Yogurt Serving Ideas
- You can make your day with some easy to follow ideas on how to make your yogurt look visually tempting, and enticing.
- You can serve plain, low-fat yogurt with crushed, and chopped cucumber, and onion. This is one of the staple entrée in many Asian countries. Season it with cumin, pepper, and black salt powder, and make it an essential side dish.
- Another great way of serving yogurt is to fortify it with seasonal fruits. The fruits you can pop in to your sour creamy yogurt are pomegranate, strawberries, guava, mango slices, green apples, and lemon slices. Thus, you can make a cute fruit salad with yogurt.
- Yogurt can be served with toasted, roasted, and organic herbs, to capture its alluring effect. Add some roasted garlic, crispy onions, and mashed or baked potatoes. Sprinkle some chili flakes, and black salt. You can garnish it with minced cilantro, making it extremely pleasing to savor.
- You can go for some conventional brunch ideas by serving yogurt with cold cereals or granola. Embellish it with some pickled onions, and enjoy the flavor of the season.
- Yogurt can also be served with ice cream toppings. You can liberally top your yogurt with vanilla, strawberry, or even pineapple essence of ice cream, and include it as yummy breakfast for your kids.
- One of the Middle East ways of serving yogurt is to sweeten it naturally with pineapple chunks all cut equally in medium cubes. Some people also love adding dews of honey to their yogurt, to make it a sweet dessert savory.
- Yogurt can be salted, and patched up with herbs to use it a toast spread or make it spicy dipping for nachos, and crunchy snacks.
There can be umpteen numbers of ways and ideas on how to serve yogurt, and enjoy the natural flavor which is evergreen.
image credit: ifood.tv