How To Eat Goat Cheese ?
There are countless ways to eat goat cheese. Goat cheese, as the name suggests, is a cheese made from the milk of goat and is highly nutritious and good for health. Goat cheese is characterized by its distinct tart flavor and creamy pure white appearance. WThey make great snacks for wine and starters, when you are thinking to eat goat cheese. Read on to know some interesting ways of eating goat cheese.
Some Luscious Ways To Enjoy Goat Cheese
Enjoy In Salads
Include in salads Garden salad or Greek ceaser salad and relish each bite of the cheese with the salad. The soft goat cheese and the crunchy vegetables turn even the simplest salad a royal one.
Relish As An Appetizer
There are countlesss goat cheese starters that can be prepared easily. Try the herb and garlic goat cheese dip, or the sesame thyme cheese balls, fresh herb cheese balls, Moroccan cheese balls or the spicy Pecan goat cheese balls to know the real taste of this cheese.
Pair With Wine For A Marvelous Treat
Pair goat cheese blocks with white or young red wine for an enriched eating experience.
Cool Ways Of Eating Goat Cheese
Try these simple, yet delicious ways to eat goat cheese.
- Use as spread for toast or bagels.
- Use in dips as substitue for cream cheese.
- Relish as a spread on crackers or pesto.
- Just warm in an oven and allow the cheese to melyt in your mouth.
- Include in lasagna for an Italian experience
- Ppour hot chocolate sauce over warm, slcied goat cheese and top with nuts for a crunchy, luscious dessert.
- Top with fresh or dried herbs of your choice with a drizzle of olive oil and relish with bread or crackers as a snack
Now that you have so many ways to eat goat cheese, try few of them for a divinely rich dining experience.
Image credits: tippinthescales.wordpress.com