How To Eat Biscuits
Biscuits are a basic part of our everyday food which is available in a wide number of shapes, tastes and flavors. We all know how to eat biscuits, but here are some new ideas of eating a biscuit, which can be real fun and a new way to enjoy this everyday snack.
- Eat biscuits plain
- Split biscuits
- Add proteins
- Eating with eggs
Eating biscuits plain
- How to eat biscuits plain? It is simple – just have them as soon as they are out of the oven.
- Have warm fresh biscuits in your breakfast, with a cup of hot tea, coffee or even milk.
- You can have plain flaky biscuits or even have them in a doughier style.
- Just simply split a biscuit and fill it with some goodies of your liking.
- You can use a spoon of jelly or jam, some fresh butter, or squeeze in some fresh honey or even maple syrup in your biscuit.
- Eating a biscuit with filling makes it quite similar to sandwiches and even pancakes. Sprinkle cinnamon and chocolate syrup for added taste.
- How to eat biscuits by adding protein? You can add a fresh slice of cheese, crispy bacon, and a ham slice.
- Adding chicken slices, boiled vegetables and even bacon between slices of biscuits enriches it with proteins.
- You can also have yogurt dips with biscuits, which is a completely new style.
Eating with eggs
- Eating a biscuit with egg can be a real pleasure. Boiled egg sprinkled with pepper is delicious.
- Delicious fried and scrambled eggs also taste good with biscuits.
- You can also use fresh biscuits to dab up every bit of fried egg.
- This can be had as your evening meal.
- Biscuits make very interesting dessert. You can pour biscuits in a dish and pour some chocolate sauce over them and let them freeze.
- Add some fresh curd with cream cheese on a bowl of biscuits – let it freeze for some time.
- Top fresh biscuits with bananas, strawberries, cherries and whipped cream.
- Eating a biscuit by sprinkling it over ice creams and custards is also delicious.
Are you wondering how to eat biscuits in other recipes?
- Just crumble fresh biscuits, marinate chicken and deep fry it – you will love the crunchiness of the chicken due to the presence of biscuits.
- Kids can prepare mini pizzas from smashed biscuits.