How To Eat Charales
Did you eat charales before? Charales are a Central Mexican specialty. This local specialty is prepared with small fish eaten with salt, lime and chili. Charales are dried or deep-fried and served as an appetizer. Do you want to know how to eat charales? Well, itâs not that hard. Hereâs how to eat them.
How to eat charales
1) Tortillas can be paired with charales. Both corn and flour tortillas are an authentic part of the cuisine. Traditional corn tortillas are handmade, thicker than mass produced ones and served warm
2) You may serve it on a warm soft taco also.
3) Eat beans with charales. They preceded meat dishes in Mexican cuisine. The beans used in authentic dishes should be black or pinto beans. Refried beans use pinto beans cooked until they've very tender, fried in bacon fat or lard and mashed.
4) Relish the addition of tomatoes in authentic charales. Mexican cuisine features chopped tomatoes in salsas and other dishes.
5) Enjoy charales with white cheeses. Common varieties in authentic cheese are Panela, Queso Blanco and Queso Fresco.
6) Spice up charales with more chile peppers, cumin and oregano. Use fresh, smoked, dried and powdered, they give a special spiciness to the dish.
7) To enjoy the taste of charales eat it with some lime juice and diced onions and cilantro.
8) Enjoy it hot topped with a choice of salsas and cheese.
Learn how to make/prepare charales by following the easy recipes available on ifood.tv. Charales are a yummy treat!