This a special recipe for the kids, wee chicken nuggets.
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Whole Wheat)
1 Large, cubed (boneless and skinless)
Olive oil/Canola oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 400* F.
2. In a food processor, place panko, garlic powder and herbs. Blend to combine.
3. In a bowl place crumbs and beat eggs in another.
4. Dip chicken chunks in egg and coat it with bread crumbs.
5. On a baking sheet, place these nuggets and spray with oil.
6. Pop it into the oven for 18-20 minutes.
Who doesn’t love chicken nuggets? If your baby wants them, don’t deprive him of this delicious food just because they are unhealthy. Instead, feed him with Homemade Chicken Nuggets after watching this weelicious video. As the host says, these are easy to put together and baked easily in an oven. Definitely chicken nuggets are everyone’s favorite, so if you want to serve something for the entire family to enjoy, try making Homemade Chicken Nuggets.