1. Shred the chicken and take out the bones and skin. Set aside the chicken.
2. In a pan add in the water chicken bones and skin; bring to boil and simmer on low for 30 minutes.
3. In another pot add in the butter, carrot and celery. Sauté for few minutes.
4. Add in the flour and brown for few minutes.
5. Stir in thyme and in chicken stock. Stir well.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
7. Remove the scum from the stew.
8. Add in the chicken and peas. Simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
9. Add in the parsley and mix well.
10. For Drop Dumplings – In a medium bowl add in flour and baking powder, mix well with a spoon.
11. Add in parsley, peanut oil and gradually add the milk. Mix with the spoon.
12. Drop the dumplings into the stew with spoon. Cover the pot and simmer for additional 7 minutes.
13. Garnish Chicken Stew with Drop Dumplings with parsley and serve.