|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for frying)|
|For the filling|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped ginger||3 Tablespoon|
|Shallot||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely|
|Green onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely|
|Red bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely|
|Cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped finely|
|Crab meat||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add oil to pan, swirl to coat.
2. Add ginger, shallot, green onion and red bell pepper; sauté for 1 minute stirring frequently.
3. Remove from heat. Add cilantro, crab meat and mix well. Add salt and black pepper for taste.
4. Meanwhile, remove the wrappers from package, cover with damp towel.
5. Lay one wrapper on a work surface and damp edges with water. Put a teaspoon crab meat mixture in center and fold over mixture to form a triangle. Press edges to seal with your finger for a fork.
6. Repeat with remaining wrappers and crab meat mixture.
7. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep.
8. Add wontons and cook for 30 seconds each side or until crispy and golden brown.
9. Remove, place on paper towel.
10. Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
Calories 78 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8%
Saturated Fat 0.68 g3.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.78 mg0.26%
Sodium 59.3 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 2 g3.8%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 8.7%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet