Instead of heading through the drive-thru or ordering from wings place, try this recipe for Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken and see how easy it is to make yourself at home! This recipe is also perfect for the kids…who doesn’t love chicken nuggets??
1 Pound (Chopped And Cut Into 1-Inch Cubes)
All purpose flour
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Large (Beaten)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Chopped)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Shredded)
5 Clove (25 gm) (Minced)
Cracked black pepper
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. Heat 3 cups of canola oil in a medium saucepan.
2. Beat eggs and place flour on a plate. Season both, lightly with salt and pepper.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Dip chicken pieces in egg, let excess drip back into the bowl then coat with flour. Do this twice to get a nice thick double coating of batter. Arrange pieces on a baking tray as you go.
5. Once the oil is hot, fry the chicken in batches until golden and crispy. Repeat the process until you have finished all the chicken pieces.
6. Drain on paper toweling.
7. While still warm, toss the fried chicken pieces in a mixture of garlic, Parmesan and parsley until well coated.
8. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.