Dumplings Or Yakiniku Gyoza
1. Put ground beef, ground pork, panko, chopped onions, Ebara Ougon No Aji Chu Kara sauce in a bowl and mix well by hand (hand is better but using back of a spoon is okay) until all ingredients are combined and smooth.
2. Place the gyoza wrapper in your palm and place a small spoonful of filling in the center. Put water along the edge of the wrapper by fingers, fold into semi circle, and gather the front side of the wrapper and seal.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan, place gyoza, cook on high heat until the bottoms become brown.
4. Turn down the heat to medium, add water about 1/3 of their height, cover and steam the gyoza on high heat until the water is gone and cooked.
5. Serve with a lemon wedge.