1. Cut the chicken into small cubes pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl bet the eggs, set aside.
3. In another bowl combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
4. In another bowl place the flour.
5. Coat the chicken pieces with flour, then dip it in egg and then bread it with the bread crumbs, continue same steps for all the remaining chicken.
6. Preheat the frying pan, melt butter and place the chicken nuggets fry them for 2-3 minutes on each side, repeat the process until the chickens are cooked.
7. Once done place it in a plate and set aside.
8. In a bowl combine mayonnaise and sweet chili sauce, mix it well.
9. Serve the chicken nuggets hot along with the dipping sauce.