Mock Potato Dumplings
|Cauliflower head||1⁄2 , mashed to make 1 cup|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Soy flour||4 Tablespoon|
1) In a pot of boiling water, boil the cauliflower for 25 minutes.
2) Mash the caulifower with a fork or potato masher.
3) Into the caulifower mixture, add in the eggs, parmesan cheese, parsley, nutmeg and soy flour.
4) Make walnut-sized balls out of the cauliflower and parmesan mixture.
5) In a pot of boiling water, add in salt. Drop in the balls of cauliflower into water.
6) When the balls begin to rise in the water, pick them out with a slotted spoon.
7) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the balls and fry till it has been browned well on all sides.
8) Drain the Mock Potato Dumplings on paper towels.
9) Serve the cauliflower dumplings hot, along with cheese sauce on the side.