|Biscuit mix||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, add biscuit mix and milk.
2) Lightly combine the ingredients.
3) In a saucepan, simmer frozen condensed old-fashioned vegetable with beef or condensed vegetable beef soup.
4) Add the drops of biscuit mix mixture into the simmering soup, with the help of the tip of a teaspoon.
5) Cook the soup for 5 minutes.
6) Cover the saucepan and cook for another 5 minutes.
7) Serve the soup in soup bowls and garnish to taste, if desired.
Calories 28 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.12 g0.19%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.37 mg0.12%
Sodium 17.4 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.32 g1.3%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 0.12 g0.24%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.3% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet