|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Season all||2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded green onions||2 Teaspoon|
|Shortening||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), boiling (As Required, Canned Or Homemade)|
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and Season-all together.
2) Stir in the shredded green onions.
3) Cut the shortening into the flour with a pastry blender or 2 knives cut, until the mixture resembles cornmeal.
4) Gradually stir in the milk, until the dough forms a ball and leaves sides of the bowl.
5) Turn out on a lightly floured board, roll into 1/4-inch thick and cut into 1/2 x 4-inch strips.
6) In a kettle, drop the strips into the boiling chicken broth, cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
7) Serve the Rolled Dumplings, immediately on a serving platter.