|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Lemon peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon, finely shredded|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Add milk mixture to the dry ingredients and stir just till moistened.
4. Drop dough from tablespoon to make 6 mounds atop bubbling soup or stew.
5. Cover; simmer 20 minutes but do not lift the cover.
6. Arrange the dumplings in a large serving platter and serve hot with a dipping sauce.