|Raw pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Raw shrimp||1⁄4 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Lard/Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Finely chopped ginger root||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Grind the pork and shrimp together.
2) In a skillet, heat oil or lard and sautÃ© the onions and ginger for 3 minutes.
3) Add pork mixture and sautÃ© for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4) Blend in the soy sauce, sugar and salt. Remove from heat and cool.
5) In a mixing bowl, sift flour and make a well, add eggs and water in it.
6) Knead until smooth and elastic.
7) Cover the bowl for 20 minutes.
8) Roll the dough paper thin and cut in 3 inch circles.
9) Place 2 teaspoons of the filling on each and fold over, sealing the edges well.
10) In a wok heat the remaining lard or oil.
11) Arrange the dumpling in it in rows.
12) Fry until bottom is golden brown in colour, add water.
13) Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
14) Serve hot with mustard sauce.