Dumplings with Fish Filling
|Raw cleaned shrimp/Fish||1⁄2 Pound, finely chopped|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Scallions||1 , chopped|
|Minced parsley||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl sift the flour and salt, make a well and stir in the egg.
2) Gradually add the water, mixing lightly until dough is formed.
3) It may not be necessary to add all the water.
4) Knead on a lightly floured surface until very smooth.
5) Cover the dough with a bowl and let it stand for 30 minutes.
6) In large bowl, combine shrimps or fish with all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
7) Roll the dough as thin as possible and cut into 2 inch squares.
8) Place a tablespoon of filling in the centre and fold over into a triangle, press edges together and seal.
9) Cook in boiling salted water or soup for 15 minutes.
10) Serve it in various clear soups or sautÃ©ed in garlic butter.
Calories 63 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.7%
Saturated Fat 0.54 g2.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.5 mg23.2%
Sodium 282.5 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.27 g1.1%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 7 g13.8%
Vitamin A 11.5% Vitamin C 14.1%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet