|Cornflakes||3 Cup (48 tbs), finely crushed|
|Boneless chicken breast||1 Pound, cut into 1 or 1 1/2-inch bite-sized pieces|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Set aside.
3) In a gallon-sized zip-top bag, place the cornflake crumbs.
4) Dip each piece of chicken first in the egg-milk mixture and then add to the bag with the crumbs. Shake well to coat.
5) On a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray, place each coated nugget.
6) Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or till the nuggets are done.
7) Serve hot or at room temperature with a preferred dipping sauce on the side.
Calories 533 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.1%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 238.8 mg79.6%
Sodium 650.6 mg27.1%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 61 g121.2%
Vitamin A 26.8% Vitamin C 27.6%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 114.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet