|Potatoes||5 Medium, boiled in their jackets, cooled, peeled and riced to make 2 3/4 cup|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Farina/Semolina||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
1) Take a large saucepan and bring 5 quarts of water to a boil in it.
2) Take a mixing bowl and mix together riced potatoes, flour, salt, farina or semolina, egg and milk in it using a wooden spoon until they form a smooth paste.
3) Using flour, dust your hands and then shape the mixture into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
4) Lower the dumplings into the boiling water and allow to come to a gentle boil again.
5) Allow the dumplings to simmer for about 10 minutes, until they rise to the top.
6) Serve at once.