Liver Dumplings In Soup
|Liver||1⁄4 Pound (Beef, Calf, Lamb, Pork Or Chicken)|
|Ground black pepper||1 Pinch|
|Minced parsley||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Bread slice||1 1⁄2 (Without Crusts)|
|Milk/Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sifted|
|Soup stock||2 Quart|
1) Trim the liver, grind with onion, and then stir in yolk, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg, and parsley.
2) Soak bread in milk, squeeze out excess milk, and add to the liver mixture.
3) Add flour and make a soft dough.
4) Allow the soup stock to boil.
5) Take a teaspoon, dip in the broth, fill with batter, and drop in the soup.
6) Repeat the steps.
7) Cover the pot and let it simmer until the dumplings are cooked.
8) Season with salt and pepper and serve.