|Mashed beef marrow||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (From A 4 Inch Beef Marrowbone)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Using 2 Bread Slices)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Using a sharp thin-blade knife, slice marrow and then mash it to measure to 1/2 cup.
2) Take a small bowl and mix beef in it with rest of the ingredients.
3) Shape the mixture lightly into marble-size balls.
4) Place the dumplings in a shallow pan and keep in refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour to help the dumplings hold their shape better.
5) Cover and cook for 5 minutes, on top of hot beef mixture.
6) Serve hot.