Quick Apple Dumplings
|Biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soft butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Diced apples||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts/Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Read the packet directions and prepare the biscuit mix accordingly.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough to a 1/2 inch thickness.
3) Spread with butter.
4) In a bowl, combine apples, cinnamon, sugar to taste and nuts and spread over the rolled out dough.
5) Roll and cut into 3/4-inch slices.
6) In a saucepan, boil together 3/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water.
7) Add the syrup into muffin tins or baking dish.
8) Place the apple rolls over the syrup.
9) Place in the oven at 450 degrees and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
10) Serve hot.