Quick Apple Dumplings
|Biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soft butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Diced apples||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts/Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Read the packet directions and prepare the biscuit mix accordingly.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough to a 1/2 inch thickness.
3) Spread with butter.
4) In a bowl, combine apples, cinnamon, sugar to taste and nuts and spread over the rolled out dough.
5) Roll and cut into 3/4-inch slices.
6) In a saucepan, boil together 3/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water.
7) Add the syrup into muffin tins or baking dish.
8) Place the apple rolls over the syrup.
9) Place in the oven at 450 degrees and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
10) Serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2252 Calories from Fat 464
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g77.7%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 786.7 mg32.8%
Total Carbohydrates 447 g149%
Dietary Fiber 17.8 g71.2%
Sugars 248.3 g
Protein 15 g31%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 196%
Calcium 73% Iron 57.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet