Butter Dumpling Soup
|Celery stalks||2 , diced|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||3|
|Dumplings||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a Dutch oven, place the hen and pour water into the oven till it is ¾ full.
2) Add celery, salt and bay leaves to the oven. Bring mixture to a boil and cook on low flame for about 1 hour and 45 minutes.
3) Remove the chicken and allow it to cool. Remove all the bones.
4) Add noodles, chicken and bouillon cubes to the broth. Cook on low flame for about half an hour.
5) Drop in the Dumplings and cook over low flame for about 15 minutes.
6) Serve hot.