|Peaches||6 Large, washed and peeled|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Roll out a 1/8-inch thick pastry and cut into six 7-inch squares with a pastry cutter.
3) Place a peach over each square, sprinkle nicely with a tablespoon of sugar, a dash of cinnamon and 1 teaspoon butter on top.
4) Moisten the pastry edges, bring ends up and press the edges together over the peaches.
5) In a large shallow baking dish, place the peaches and surround with the syrup.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until crust is browned and the peaches are soft.
7) Serve in a nice plate with cream, if required.
Calories 205 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.1 mg2.7%
Sodium 18.2 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.4%
Sugars 24.8 g
Protein 3 g6.9%
Vitamin A 19.1% Vitamin C 29%
Calcium 3% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet