|Sugar lumps||12 Small|
|For dumpling dough|
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, diced|
|Hot water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh white bread crumbs||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take a large bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it to start making the dough.
2) Rub in butter until the mixture looks like bread crumbs.
3) Pour in almost the entire hot water into a well made in the center.
4) Slowly blend the flour mixture with the water and mix well to form a good dough.
5) Add more hot water if necessary.
6) Take 2 large pans of salted water and boil.
7) In the meantime, make 12 pieces from the dough.
8) Roll out each ball to form a 3-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
9) Keep a prepared plum in each circle’s center.
10) Use water to dampen the edges of the dough.
11) Fold the edges of dough enclosing the fruit and then press together to seal.
12) Roll each of these dumplings between the palms of your hands.
13) Put 6 dumplings, one at a time, into the pan of boiling water using a slotted spoon.
14) To prevent them from sticking to the pan bottom, stir once and boil for 10 minutes.
15) In the meantime, take a small skillet and melt the butter in it over low heat for the topping.
16) Sauté the bread crumbs in it till they are crisp and golden.
17) Remove from the heat and add sugar.
18) Use a slotted spoon to remove dumplings.
19) Divide the dumplings equally among four dessert bowls.
20) Top generously each bowl and serve immediately.